- The Neutral Density Filter is a complete set of filters to help you get better shots in bright light as well as assisting you with some special effect images.
- Material-Made by Completed Professional Optical Glasses instead of Optical Resin. Effectively prevent from oil, fingerprint, scratch, protect valued lens
- The Variable ND2-400 Filter has 9 f-stops to achieve the desired light attenuation.Have Control of Any Lighting Environment.Allows wider apertures, effectively decreasing depth of field.
- Scenario: bright light shooting, waterfall mist screen shooting, night shooting, cloudy, rainy days shooting
- The Variable ND2-400 filter is compatible with Suitable for a variety of lens sizes diameter thread. Ultra-thin filter frames to help avoid vignetting on super wide-angle lenses are also designed to hold a lens cap.
CUSTOMER QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Answer: This great ND filter can be used without having to keep in mind which number to use, just attach it to your camera and use its a dial to reduce or increase the light filtering to your satisfaction.
By Dealer.shop Customer on August 7, 2017
2.Question: Will this fit a Canon EF 50mm 1.4 Lens?
Answer: Yes according to the lens specifications any 58mm filter will fit
- Type: Adjustable ND Filter
- Color: Black
- Rotating: Yes
- Neutral Density Grade: 2 - 400
Professional Photography Adjustable ND Filter ND2-400 x1
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
PayPal is welcomed here.
If you don't have a PayPal account, we accept all credit cards: just select 'PayPal' and click the 'Pay with Debit or Credit Card' button.